TASK FORCE CONNECT was created by members of multiple chambers of commerce and veteran organizations in Northwestern Illinois to create a community, online and in-person, to provide networking, support, awareness and opportunity for veterans.
- There are scores of amazing people doing great things for the veteran community, but there is sometimes a lack of communication and integration amongst the individuals and organizations.
- There are legions on veterans who would benefit from networking, support, awareness and opportunity from other veterans and those who support them.
- There is sometimes a gap between connecting the these groups.
TASK FORCE CONNECT is here to provide a nexus of connectivity for veterans and veteran organizations in Northwestern Illinois through:
- Access to the community for communication of needs, opportunities, and events.
- Awareness of veterans and veterans organizations in the area enabling members to make or help make connections.
- Ability for veterans to know about and to take advantage of benefits and opportunities in the area.
- Maintenance of a directory identifying members and member organizations including businesses, discounts offered and contact information for outreach.
- Calendar of veteran related events in the area.
We need your membership, active involvement, mentorship, camaraderie and dedication to helping veterans and thanking them for their service through action.
We need veterans of all ages and backgrounds. If you wore the uniform, you count. Regardless of your age and whether or not you actually served in harms way. As far as we are concerned, you served and by doing so earned the right!
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN
(3 ways to join below)
A MEMBER OF A VETERAN SUPPORT ORGANIZATION
PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENT MEMBERSHIP IS LIMITED TO VETERANS AND NON-VETERANS WITH VERIFIABLE AND CURRENT MEMBERSHIP IN VETERAN NON-PROFITS AND SERVICE ORGANIZATONS.